Andrews Chapel is a place where those who are searching, can find the love of God and for those who are lost can find a home. We welcome all to come worship with us and find God in the faces of those around you here. We pray that you would join us in ministry to our community, county, state, and the world.
Healthy members with effective leaders in our community making disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of this county.
We affirm that the core of the Christian faith is revealed in Scripture as “the faith that was once for all entrusted to the saints” (Jude 3; NRSV). We look to the Bible therefore as our authority and trustworthy guide, which “is useful for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16; NRSV). Illuminated by tradition, reason and experience, the revelation of Scripture is the church’s primary and final authority on all matters of faith and practice.
The purposes for Andrews Chapel include, but are not limited to:
- To promote the worship of the Holy Trinity, to preach the pure Word of God, to uphold the rich tradition of sacramental practice, to maintain Christian fellowship, to foster the edification of believers, and to welcome and advance the work of the Kingdom of God on earth.
- To be obedient to our Lord Jesus Christ’s command to “Go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I (Jesus) have commanded you” (Matthew 28:19-20).
- To support disciples of Jesus Christ by proclaiming the good news of salvation through faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, and by exemplifying Jesus’ command to love God and neighbor.
- To explore and promote the full ministry of the good and life-giving Holy Spirit throughout the life and work of the church, not least in the entire sanctification of Christian disciples
- To engage in spiritual work and services based upon the authority of the Holy Bible.